STYLE&STRIKE

Kuzuzangpo, Tashi Delek , Namaste & Hello Lovies, 

I cant believe this is finally happening !!  Time for my first blog! I know I did take a little too long to post my first look but I hope I will make it worth the wait :)

As a fashion enthusiast , Fashion blogging was something I always wanted to do , not just for the glam and the attention but I feel its the only platform where women all over the world  share the same kind of love for one thing which is "fashion" . However , I never really got the time or lets say the guts to start up a blog . After building up a lot of that , here I am with my first post ! *yayy* the excitement is for real !! 

Okay without further adue let me start off with it ,till grade 9 I was only into sneakers and sweatshirts . It was basically the only fashion I knew about until one day , when my mom got me home these super cute pair of ballerina shoes and ever since then my style statement completely changed ! Started with the shoes followed by the clothes and so on .

For my first blog post , I wanted to do justice to both my style statements : the sporty/edgy yet the girly side hence I chose a pair of joggers to complement the look . I have paired it with a super cute bardot crop top . Further I added a leather jacket on top to give the look a bit of an edge ,completing the look with a pair of lace up heels and not to forget the oh so famous "captains cap" that has hit the market remarkably .



  
image5.JPG


image6.JPG  


image10.JPG












Well thats all for now . This was my first attempt at fashion blogging ! Dear Readers , your feedback matters so please let me know if you liked reading my first blog post . If any improvements need to be done , please mention in the comment section below . Love and hugs sending your way !

Outfit deets : 
Leather Jacket : Newlook (ASOS)
Top : Shein
Joggers : Shein
Heels : Forever 21
Captains cap : h&m 
Shades : Aeropostale 




























Comments

  1. Such an inspiration ����������

    ReplyDelete
  2. " sporty edgy yet the girly side " ..... Loved your concept ...��������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ����

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very nice and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My babae so so so proud of you. Keep them coming. ��❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you best friend 😘 Missing you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts