THE MONOCHROME CULT



Hello Lovies,
Firstly,thank you soooo much for all the love you guys have showered me with.It means the world to me and like I have mentioned before,it wouldnt have been possible without you all so thank you once again :) 

Today, I will be analyzing two trends in one outfit : 

1.WATCHES OVER SLEEVES  2.THE CORSET BELT

Starting off with the former,the exaggerated sleeve trend is swinging by in full force and boy they look great :) Speaking of which,what happens if you want to check on your watch?An easy solution to that would be to simply wrap it around your sleeves.Not only will it ensemble a cuff but will also make your watch stand out!This idea struck me last year as I was heading out for a party.Since I was wearing a mesh top with super long sleeves I had no option but to place my watch on top of it and voila!I loved the outcome.Well this sleeve trend wont be going away anytime soon so what better way to style them but with a simple statement such as a watch!So if you havnt tried it yet,what are you waiting for ? :) 






image3.JPG

image2.JPG



Moving on to THE CORSET BELT , whenever I use to see one I only thought of it as a waist shaper but this year , it emerged as a key fashion trend ! I was looking for one ever since I saw the Jenner sisters rocking them and when I finally found one , I have been in love . 
They can be worn over jumpers, dresses, tshirts and even jackets . I tried to interpret the trend for myself and I must say my outfit looks so much better with the belt on then without . Its clearly an eyecatcher , not only does it define your waist but they are super easy to instantly dress up a casual  look and add a sexy twist to it :) 

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image7.JPG

image6.JPG




Thats all for now :) thank you for dropping by ! Much love to you guys xx

Outfit : 
Shirt : Annabelle (Pantaloons)
Corset : Koovs
Jeans : @the.pink.mirror
Heels : forever21
Watch : Giordana
Captains cap : Hennes & Mauritz 





Comments

Popular Posts