THE PLAID BUG













































image4.JPG 

image5.JPG          image6.JPG

image13.JPG

image14.JPG

image1.JPGimage3.JPG

Happy loosong (sikkimese new year) and Merry christmas beautiful people,I am sorry for not being as active as promised however I am back with another post so yay! Welcome back to my blog :)
I cannot believe that 2017 is almost over. I must say I made some amazing memories this year. I hope it is the same for you :) 
Well,every year we see different shades of clothing making a major fashion statement and 2017 had a lot to offer. One of my favourite trends this year is the plaid trend.From outerwear to trousers to tops to dresses, this pattern is everywhere. How cool is that? A pattern that was once considered as a boring work outfit has now made a major comeback. I always had a thing for plaids, I remember owning two plaid trousers back in 2009 and how I was absolutely in love with it. I also love plaid skirts which is super popular in the kpop industry. 
Today I will be sharing my plaid pick for this season which is
"The Plaid Suit"
Since I am a fan of coords, I decided to pair my plaid blazer with a plaid trouser making my outfit look formal yet chic. 
I am currently obsessing over this look. At first I thought the blazer was utterly big on me even though it was my size which is 32(xxs) so I went on and did a couple of research and later found out that the fit is actually of a boyfriend blazer and  so I purchased it and I am glad I did. It looks super classy and gives me the boss babe vibes . The plaid blazer can also be worn as a dress . Slip on a pair of thigh high boots with it and you're good to go. The plaid pants are high waist and has a skinny fit to it. It is ankle length and looks good with any shoe . You can also wear your plaid pants with sweaters,a plain t-shirt,a crop top or anything . Plaid pants can be the next replacement for flare jeans because they go with everything and anything .
It really doesnt matter which plaid item you're obsessed with as long as you style them the right way. 
Good luck in finding your favourite plaid outfit :) 
Thats all for now,Happy holidays my lovies. Hope you have an amazing one and a big Thank you for sticking by me 
Love,
Dikila Kandy
Outfit details : 
Blazer & trouser (both H&M)
Satin Camisole : H&M
Shoes : Shein
Sling bag : H&M
Hoops : H&M 

image10.JPG

image8.JPG

image12.JPG

image15.JPG

image9.JPG


Comments

Popular Posts