SUNKISSED





 

Hello readers, 
welcome back to my blog :) 
Hope 2018 has been treating you all well. 
Its already starting to get warmer here hence I am making the utmost use of some items in my closet which can be worn for the remaining cold days. One of my favourite pick this winter is this beautiful Red sweater.  On seeing it,I couldnt help myself but purchase it. Not just because I love the colour but also because it was on sale for as cheap as $8 !! I decided to pair it with this leather skirt that has been lying around in my closet for a while now. Long gone are those days when skirts were strictly a summer outfit! Thanks to super cute stockings and knee high boots we can work them even in winters. My craze and love for knee high boots is endless not just that it keeps your legs warm but it also looks stunning with absolutely everything.
Well thats all for now, thank you for dropping by my lovely readers. 
Psst... a super cool blogpost coming up next ! Watch this space ;)

OUTFIT DEETS :
SWEATER:H&M
SKIRT:F21
BOOTS:ATMOSPHERE
WATCH:DANIEL WELLINGTON



                                                                                                                                                                   


Comments

Popular Posts