THE SATIN AFFAIR FT. SHEIN


             


Hey lovely readers :) 
Sorry for being MIA. I was in Indonesia for 8 days and I had the most amazing trip ever. I will put it up on the blog soon so stay tuned :) 
Moving on, I have been obsessed with satin material ever since it became a “thing” last year. So when I got an opportunity to collaborate with SHEIN which is one of my favorite shopping sites I knew I had to get my hands on this gorgeous co-ord set.
I absolutely love the color and the material is amazing, its neither too thick nor too thin, just perfect in every aspect. 
This outfit is perfect for a night out at a club or a date night. Wherever you go,Its definitely a head turner.
To pop up the outfit you can use a few accessories like a choker or a cute earring but try to keep it as minimal as you can because the outfit actually does all the work ;) 








           





Shop my look here : 
http://bit.ly/2L4yX72?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=blogger&utm_campaign=styleandstrike22_in&url_from=styleandstrike22_in

Visit their website : https://www.shein.com
Hope you liked this post. Stay tuned for more.
Love & Care,
Dikila 

Photography : @sidd.arts (instagram)




Comments

Popular Posts